Monday, December 3, 2012

What the Other Girls are Doing....

can I tell you?
I stopped cold when I saw this image on Lene's blog,
Essence of the Good Life.
Lene is in Norway and always always shows us the most beautiful photos
of her lifestyle and country.
I think you must rush over to see this post !!
Much much much more is awaiting.

HERE






Veronica @ Tassels, Twigs & Tastebuds has a splendid post you should see, HERE:




Christmas windows in NYC all on display over at Francine's place, 
Art de Vivre
HERE


& all the images of Autumn in England from Karen @ PasGrand Chose
HERE

Google Image Result for http://shannonberrey.com/images/rustic%2520christmas%2520pics-southern%2520accents.jpg

more beautiful Christmas images from Cindy Hattersley @ RoughLuxe
HERE





there are so many talented bloggers from 
around the world, so many lovely
women, it would be a tragedy not to share, wouldn't it?


new in the shop
tassel necklaces, black/gray/topaz

FACETED BEAD TASSEL NECKLACE

34" long with 2" tassel
$45 



our "BY INVITATION ONLY" December/Christmas post
will be up tomorrow, Tuesday, December 4th

we have a special guest posting with us

please make certain you come back then....

Jingle Those Bells !!



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these blogs with us! I for one cannot wait to check out each one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll pop over to check out the links. Love the Nutcracker music Marsha! It's my favorite Ballet :)
    That dog eating the turkey is crazy!! Can you imagine walking in on that one?!

    xx
    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sweet Marsha! Thank you for the shout out!! Had a long visit here of past posts and just awesomeness as always! That christmas table in the previous post of amazing! look forward to BIO!! going to be gorgeous!

    Sending love and merry merry....

    V

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite picture is the dog on the table!

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.