Monday, January 7, 2013

Do You See What I See ?






Le Chapeau aphrodisi-a:

Click here for more grey!


notordinaryfashion:

modelmoiselle:

Magazine: Vogue Nippon
Issues: 2005, 2006, 2007
Photographer: Craig McDean

Love this!


















beautiful curves, no sharp angles...
our universe












tomorrow will be the 1st post of the New Year 2013 for

"BY INVITATION ONLY"

many of our ladies are still away at the end of our holidays,
but we have a subject worth reading, and it will be so much
fun, and very interesting, to see how we each interpret

What's Wrong With the World?
What's Right With the World?

not that we can "fix it" but taken from our perspectives it should prove very worthwhile.

why don't you think up the answers to our questions, and tomorrow you
can tell us in the comments section.  
Fun?  I think so !!


+ this week I will have some news to share with you guys,
all good & I cannot wait to tell you...





Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. YES! I can certainly see....!

    Pleased to learn that you're feeling better!

    A demain,
    xxxkarin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are doing better..I am but not 100% so stayed in most of the day, hopefully tomorrow because I have doozy of a day! GORGEOUS pics..love gray and especially when paired with cream..tres chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always feel so calm when I come to your blog. Today is no different... Just wish I was tall, skinny and a model in one of your beautiful photos.Thanks for the eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful inspirational images!! Lovely pics!
    xo Karolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see it...so many beautiful images! Thank you for sharing.

    Hopefully you are on the mend, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. whats right with this world?
    whats wrong with this world?
    We know so much of what goes on in the western world.... wonder if anyone has perused newspapers from the indian subcontinent
    .... beneath the glitter of our''ANCIENT CULTURE'' silks , smiling IT companies making fortunes .... are a wretched country which doesn't care for its women... a woman raped and brutalized so badly that we loose all hope for this country. what can we.. can i do do fix this? so helpless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog! Why can't I pin images from it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog! I was wondering why I can't pin images from it? Can you help?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness that embroidered gray number is calling my name. I don't think either you nor I would wear that long cableknit number in our climates!

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.