Monday, March 10, 2014

Having the Blues Never Looked So Good

 COBALT


this from The Zoe Report
to read all about this, including structured handbags, sunglasses, big STATEMENT necklaces,
 shoes, etc. please go
HERE



I was shopping Friday & Saturday for myself, and for one of my friends as well.

she used to be a client of the 5th Avenue Club at Sak's 5th Avenue, 
where you have your own personal stylist who knows everything about you.

she does not shop at all for herself.
she wants someone to ensemble her, which I think is just so much fun.
she's very petite, therefore, quite different than I.

once again, I was delighted at the merchandise at Chico's.
it is so very different than it used to be,
so if you find a shop with a sale going on, please take a look, you will be surprised
at all the lovely things.

& they are ALWAYS having some kind of sale.

& boy do they have some blues....



Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I usually can't find much at Chico's but will go take a new look. LOVE the cobalt coat!!! And the necklace! I have been looking for a few more big, statement necklaces. Have a great week, dear friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coat is amazing, I was I had that in my closet!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love cobalt at the moment. I agree you can't have too much of it. Thanks for your lovely comment on my recent post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cobalt! You've made me put Chico's on my to do list for this week. '-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cobalt is one of the magical colors that is visually exciting and somehow leaves you in a relaxed state.
    Vera

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marsha it is fun shopping for clients or friends(: and this coat is a great piece. You should have dressed Jennifer and few others for the Oscars(((:
    Xo z

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very different look, that cobalt blue is a fantastic color for my Daughter,
    I could never wear that coat with horizontal print, wish I were tall and skinny.
    So many things I love are just not right for me. Have to get ready for NYC wedding,
    excited. Now the job of what to take. yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always loved cobalt blue & those sunglasses are outstanding!

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.