Tuesday, April 21, 2015

If You Have Nothing to Do.....


think of going to this beautiful place in Hawaii
Manele Bay Hotel
on the island of 
Lanai






the reception area


the terrace bar



of course, there's a world-class golf course,
whale watching, cooking classes, scuba diving,
a spa to die for, with hairdressing...

there are no shops except the ones on property,
there is no nightlife,

there is nothing but total bliss,
unwinding, turning off,
catching up with nature.

& one of the largest and most beautiful pool areas I've ever seen,
where they bring you iced towels (sigh sigh sigh),
food, drinks, music.

& just a short drive away is the sister hotel
Koale Lodge
set in a rain forest landscape.
where there is horse back riding, more golf, verdant green landscapes,
a different kind of bliss, and oh-so-beautiful.

***********************************************************************
3rd re-order of the small handbags is now in, all 4 colors,
a huge box to unpack, stuff and ship out.

email me if you need information
splenderosa@gmail.com

or call
713.679.1181

these bags + other styles will SOON be at both
SOHO Couture
locations in Houston




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the Four Seasons on Kona. Might have to widen our horizons:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like heaven on earth...I wish I could snap my fingers and be there NOW!!! Hugs to you my dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.