Thursday, August 18, 2016

Fluff & Stuff ......

the new shopping website is being built and we hope to be operational by Labor Day



while we are close upon schools re-opening,
Labor Day Holiday & the beginning of Fall,
it's nice to "THINK PINK"

we'll have a larger version of this tiny bag in the new shop
in 4 colors, black, dove gray, dark apricot, purple (as shown on the left sidebar).

has a suede flap, and suede is going to be BIG going forward

 lovlae:
“ chloé spring 2016 ready-to-wear details
”



if I know my stuff, I would say this is from Casa de Perrin, the creators of the MOST
beautiful tablescapes known to man.

tinamotta:
“  Fonte : www.pinterest.com , Artigo de Wedreamoficecream ,fashion, recipes, lifestyle, and dreamy ideas for artists.
”
below from "Muffy Takes Manhattan"
muffytakesmanhattan:
“ x
”



Valentino Dress
fashion-clue:
“ coolchicstylepensiero:
“ Model and designer Tatiana Korsakova in Rome [ dressed Valentino ]
”
www.fashionclue.net| Fashion Tumblr, Street Wear & Outfits
”

from the "Fuller View"
& I live exactly this way in my home...dogs dogs dogs...love them all !!

oliviascharmedlife:
“ Minnie Montagu
”
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. OMGoodness that last picture of the table and arrangement made me gasp! Gorgeous!!! I want it all:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could that tablescape look any more gorgeous! Whimsical and elegant!

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.