Saturday, April 1, 2017

My New Outfit

you know, sometimes, we see something on a page and 
WE JUST KNOW
we gotta have it !!

you think about it for a couple of days, maybe, 
then you go try it on and, 
YES, IT'S WONDERFUL !!


BELOW is THAT THING that I just had to have



silk jacket & pant
WORTH New York
where I'm now a stylist

I will wear a different top, the halter piece doesn't look right to me, but anyway...being tall I can definitely pull this look off.

I'll show you guys a couple of new pieces in the coming days,
pieces that I think are absolutely wonderful !

now, have a lovely weekend, my friends....



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.