Wednesday, October 11, 2017

LUXURY BOX - $450 Value for $150, 8 items SOLD OUT COMPLETELY

Marsha's/Splenderosa's
2017 Fall Box of Luxury


18" Strand Freshwater Cultured Baroque Pearls
approximately 10mm
retail value about $150




Large, 2 Ply Genuine Pashmina
96.5" long x 45" wide
made of the ultimate sheep wool
 beautifully wrapped
retail value $198

PC_03

JUST ADDED A 'PASHMINA SHAWL' PAGE
SO IF YOU WISH TO PURCHASE THIS SHAWL
OR 5 OTHER STYLES/COLORS @ $75.00,
PLEASE CLICK ON THAT PAGE ABOVE.
had a lot of interest from my readers, so now they are all there.





 Kristy Woodson Harvey's 
Newest Book
"SLIGHTLY SOUTH OF SIMPLE"
given to us by Kristy herself !!!

isn't this just completely awesome of Kristy?
it's the way of us bloggers, each one of us tries to help our
buddies.  

priceless 





Vintage Vogue Magazine Cover
covers will vary, dependent upon availability
11" x 15" suitable for framing
retail value about $40+


Vintage-Print-of-VOGUE-Magazine-Cover-JULY-15-1927-Summer-Sports-Tennis















& some major girl stuff:

Mario Badescu Cult Favorite
& something I, personally, LOVE.
it's on my dressing table, in my carry-on,
I use it every single day to spray my face once all my
makeup is applied.

Rose Spray for the Face
simply awesome
travel size, 2 oz
retail value $5.00




Sephora Pot of Night-time Facial Gel 
enough for about 1 week of use
retail value $4.00
there are many variations but I chose "ORCHIDEE"
as it had 100% good reviews by users.
the gel becomes watery creamy on your skin






Creme MAKE-UP, BRONZER & CONCEALER 
15 colors in a great traveling BOX
with brush
retail value $35



M02617g03


100 %  Silk Washable Puffy Sleeping Mask 
brilliant for travelling
retail value $20

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you for sharing Slightly South of Simple, my sweet friend! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.